Digital Collaboration in Health and Life Sciences
Patient-centric solutions, digital health technologies, value-based delivery models; over the past decade we have witnessed how innovation across life sciences and healthcare is accelerating, most notably with the advancement of digital health and frontier technologies. However, to enhance the benefits of digital health technologies for population health and wellbeing and address emerging issues around governance, ethics and security, we need increased and better digital cooperation in the health and life sciences sector.
Join the Impact Hub Basel, Fondation Botnar and the UN High Level Panel on Digital Cooperation for a consultation on digital collaboration in the area of health and life sciences. In a moderated panel discussion with key experts and the broader health and life sciences community we will identify what is working and where the gaps are in collaboration between different stakeholder groups in the health and life sciences sector. What methods or mechanisms could enhance cooperation between these actors and bring greater benefits to public health?
The moderated panel discussion will include key experts on health & life sciences and digital technologies, including:
- Amandeep Singh Gill, Executive Director of the Secretariat of the High-Level Panel on Digital Cooperation
- Prof. Ilona Kickbusch, Director of the Global Health Centre at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva
- Lukas Engelberger, Head of the Basel Department of Health
- Dr. Flavia Bustreo, Member of Fondation Botnar Board
- Moderated by Susanne Brandl, Impact Hub Basel
18.00 – 18.30 Registration and apero
18.30 – 18.40 Welcome and introduction
18.40 – 19.30 Moderated panel discussion with key experts and audience
19.30 – 20.30 Informal drinks and networking