Transition to Circular Economy in your company
- Innovation: We think outside the box to move sustainability forward.
- Co-Creation: We develop and achieve your sustainability goals together.
- Enabling: We focus on knowledge transfer and provide a network so that you are empowered to continue the path.
- Connection: The relevant stakeholders are proactively involved. Because sustainability always happens in the context of the community.
Step by step transition to Circular Economy
- Inspire and get employees, partners and clients for your circular journey on board
- Introduction workshops
- Impulse (public) events
- Inspiring project and event spaces
Analysis & Strategy
- Explore your circular (business model) potential
- Develop and integrate circular goals into your (sustainability) strategy
- Get management and stakeholders on board
- Circular Economy (CE) potential analysis
- Expert consultation
- Ecosystem mapping & stakeholder engagement
Analysis and Strategy is delivered in close collaboration with our partner institutions.
- Develop your circular business model
- Design circular activities, services and products
- Design-thinking workshops
- Circular hackathons
- (Open) innovation sprints
- Involvement of relevant circular startups and experts from our network
- Prototyping and implementation
- Transfer to the business environment
- Project management
- Facilitation (i.e. of working groups)
- Fundraising workshops
- Community building
- Involvement of employees, suppliers, customers and strategic partners
- Communication and marketing support
- Public or stakeholder events
- Match-making for collaboration with circular startups
- Startup mentorship opportunity for your employees
- Evaluation of circular goals
- In-balance score card
- CE indicators
- Theory of change